International Collaboration on Dual Diagnosis Workshop
Date: June 10-14, 2019
Donation: $1500 Cdn (includes workshop, accommodation & breakfast/lunch)
Once registered, your letter of invitation will be forwarded electronically within 3 business days to the email you provide. Your donation ($1500 Cdn) to support the collaborative workshop must be received by May 1st.
*You are responsible for applying and confirming VISA travel documents to attend*
Once you submit your registration form, please return to this page and click this link to submit your donation: http://psychiatry.queensu.ca/
- Please click the link above and click the button 'DONATE' in the top right corner of the screen
- Please enter donation amount ($1500) under: The Psychiatry Trust Fund
- Relationship to Queens- identify yourself as a 'friend'
- Click yes 'I allow Queen's to recognize me by name through various recognition opportunities such as university-wide, faculty and departmental publications/websites/'
- Please ignore Spouse/Partner Information box
- Please ignore Legacy Information
- Open 'Dedicate my Gift' and select 'In honour of....'
- Under 'Person to Recognize' enter: Developmental Disabilities
- Finally, select DO NOT authorize Queen's to notify any person of my gift.
- Continue to payment